Regular Sunday Morning Schedule at Pine Shores
To learn more about each unique service, please click on the individual name.
8:00 a.m. Sacred Space in the Meditation Chapel (located in the Community Center)
9:15 a.m. Fellowship Time in the Narthex
9:45 a.m. Traditional Worship with Children’s Church in Sanctuary and Chancel Choir
For this week’s Traditional Worship Bulletin, click HERE.
10:00 a.m. Informal Worship Gathering with Coffee Café in Community Center
**8:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Nursery & Child Care
Type the below address for smart phones and navigation systems:
Sanctuary • 6116 Crestwood Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34231
Community Center • 6210 Crestwood Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34231
Office • 6135 Beechwood Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34231
Induction Hearing Loop System in sanctuary
Gathered in community, we worship to acknowledge God’s presence in the world and in our lives. In heart, soul, strength and mind we join together in the celebration of worship. In “Choruses from the Rock” T.S. Eliot wrote: “What life have you if you have not life together? There is no life that is not in community, and no community not live in praise of God.”
As a community of faith we live in praise of God. We value highly worship and the joyful festive experience that makes us Pine Shores.
Pine Shores is committed to providing different styles of worship. We offer many unique worship experiences.
– Our Traditional Worship Service is at 9:45 a.m. every Sunday in the sanctuary.
– New Connections, our Informal Worship Gathering, meets in the Community Center at 10:00 each Sunday morning.
– Sanctus Pax is our weekly prayer service on Wednesday evening at 6:15 p.m. in the sanctuary.
– Sounds of the Soul, an outdoor community service, the first Friday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Pine Shores park featuring a local musician.
– Mediation Chapel and Spirituality Center